WEEK 3: Discovering magic cables

 Week three of my internship has been a rollercoaster of excitement and learning. My mission? To help our company level up its inventory game. Picture me diving headfirst into a treasure trove of gadgets and tools in our storage room. From spectrum analyzers to signal generators, it felt like I was unlocking the secrets of a tech treasure map!

But wait, there's more! I also got to discover the magic of cables – N-type and SMA cables, to be exact. These bad boys are like the secret sauce that connects our gadgets to our radio systems. Who knew cables could be so cool?

And here's the best part: I wasn't alone in this adventure. My awesome teammate Hanna welcomed me with open arms, guiding me through the twists and turns of inventory management. Their support made all the difference and turned this learning journey into a thrilling expedition.

As the week wrapped up, I couldn't help but feel pumped for what's to come. With each new discovery, I'm getting closer to cracking the code of efficient inventory management. Bring on week four!




Comments

Popular Posts