WEEK 2: Embracing the Work Culture at Ericsson!

Hey, folks! Week two at Ericsson has been a whirlwind of excitement and learning. Can you believe it's only been two weeks? Feels like I've been part of the team forever!

So, here's the scoop: I'm starting to settle into the groove of the work environment. Met some awesome new people, made connections in other teams – you know, the whole nine yards. Shoutout to my colleague Mohammad, who's been an absolute rockstar in helping me navigate my daily schedule. Couldn't have done it without him!

Now, onto the real deal – work stuff. This week was all about getting down to business. And by business, I mean diving headfirst into the nitty-gritty details of getting permissions to access the Linux server and whatnot. Sounds fancy, right? Well, it was!

I spent most of my time sending out requests, dotting the i's and crossing the t's to make sure everything was in order. It may sound like a small task, but trust me, it's all part of the process of becoming a full-fledged member of the team.

But wait, there's more! In between all the request shenanigans, I was also knee-deep in onboarding tasks. From completing forms to familiarizing myself with the internal rules, it was a crash course in all things Ericsson. And you know what? I'm loving every minute of it!

As week two comes to a close, I can't help but feel grateful for the opportunity to be part of such an amazing team. The journey has just begun, and I can't wait to see what the future holds. Bring it on, Ericsson – this intern is ready for whatever you throw my way!




Comments

Popular Posts