WEEK 1: First week in company

 


My First Day at Ericsson – A Dream Come True!

Guys, guess what? After three awesome years at Taltech University, I landed the internship of my dreams right here in Tallinn! And not just any internship – I scored a gig at Ericsson Eesti AS! Can you believe it?!

I'm beyond stoked to kick off my journey at Ericsson as an Embedded Test Development Trainee. The excitement is real, people!

So, picture this: my first week rolls around, and I'm buzzing with anticipation. I finally meet my manager, Rashiduddin Kakar. He's super cool, by the way. First things first, he introduces me to the squad I'll be rolling with. And let me tell you, they're like the friendliest bunch ever! No question was too silly for them – they had my back from the get-go.

Then, Rashiduddin gives me the grand tour. We meet other managers, check out where to snag lab gear (just in case I need it), and he even fills me in on some inside scoop about the company rules. Talk about VIP treatment!

But wait, it gets better. After a few days, I get my hands on some serious tech gear – work phone, laptop, mouse, headphones, you name it! And let me tell you, folks, the moment I unpacked my work phone, I was over the moon! It's the little things, you know?

So yeah, you could say my first day at Ericsson was nothing short of legendary. And trust me, I'm just getting started! Watch out, world – this intern is ready to rock and roll!





Comments

Popular Posts