WEEK 9: IT, Risks and Ergonomics

 Ergonomics 

Nowadays, it is critical to put oneself at ease in the workplace. Now I'm going to provide two ergonomics examples that are opposed.


The first positive example is allowing employees to bring their own devices to work. Everyone can agree that using computers, customized keyboards, and personal gaming mice for work is more convenient. If I'm traveling anywhere with my laptop, I always bring my gaming mouse with me. I feel it enables me to work more quickly. BYOD may not be secure, but it does boost productivity. BYOD policies will boost productivity and flexibility, and BYOD businesses will save money by not having to purchase new gadgets.


In today's environment, most people sit for 8 hours a day in front of a computer. You may certainly have back discomfort from time to time. To address this issue, large corporations such as Microsoft and Apple increasingly offer employers a flexible working environment. Employers can sit, lie, or even stand while doing their duties.


Comments

Popular Posts